Thursday, November 22, 2007

7th post!

hihi, to all readers... haha... sorry arh... have to bear wif my rant n lo so-ing... heee... maybe u all think tt my blog not much content... no depth.. but... to mi, my blog is for mi to juz come n blah out whatever is in my mind or wat happened recently lor.. haha... sorry sorry... photos... i try to upload k? when i get clues on how to upload them... haha... meanwhile, if still interested, can come n read my random ranting.. haha....took my 3rd paper today.. I think its another UL (assailable lead)... if u all don know... i failed like 4 times in a roll.. kick out of sch twice n this is like my last chance le... worked really really hard this sem... mediacorp has being v helpful in accomodating wif my sch time table.. 2 more papers to go! tml afternoon another one.. and now 2am at night le... haha...still no mood to study!! (i always muz play ard n relax for ard a day after 1 paper b4 got mood for studies again)... gosh... haha... tml exams le now still so no mood.. later at 4am got england match.. u all think i gonna watch it? (no prize for correct ans).. OF COS!!! haha.... i think hor... writing blog is really quite............ i don know how to describe... when i am bored online... no msn chats... no website to browse le... den at least i know i can come here n say all i wan... complain! exclaim! watever!! haha... n it will at least keep mi occupied for the next 15 mins.... hahaaa... recently chance upon is www.hungrygowhere.com website!! its like my fav website now la!! no wonder getting fatter n fatter... i am like a damn food lover la!! went lot 1 today to eat.. tot wanna eat myself crazy wif suki sushi buffet (i still got student rate oh hahaha) but it close down le... wif my dying craze for jap, i went sakae... gosh.. i keep having this silly grin on my face... and y? cos i had sakae... den i realise!! wah!! very easy to make myself happy hor... haha... very nice leh.. the beef sukiyaki... grilled chicken wif cheese.. my fav sushi (sushi'wif crabstick)!!! haha.... my last paper on the 27th!! next tues!!! so..... pray hard... pray very hard everything's gonna be fine!!! hee.... thanks for tking ur time to read my blog huh.. haha... tk care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment