Friday, December 28, 2007

12th post!!

Long awaited post right? haha... sorry sorry... cos busy ma... haha... going for fish leong's concert this sat!!! hee.. nice!!! although star awards lose... but guess what? haha... i get very very gd results for my exams!!! hee... all Bs!!! Bs is very very good for mi le lor!!! seriously very gd... waiting for this very long le.. very important cos if i nv do well i will seriously get kicked out of sch le... haiz... very very elated and happy la!! haha.... hmmz.... Zk... my gpa is 3.25!!! haha.. unbelievable right? hee...

2 comments:

  1. hi cheng xi ge!! when do u usually feel stress? how do you overcome it? i am having lots of stress by my homework and my parents nagging at me everyday!! may i get some ideas from you so i can cope with stress? pls reply!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Saw you on the 10th Dec just outside Heeren!
    Why were you alone anyway?

    Anyway, congratulations on your results! Haha. (:

    ReplyDelete