Monday, January 21, 2008

19th post..............

I am hurt.... i had a motorcycle accident... was on my way 2 night ago to al-almeen opposite beauty world for prata gathering wif my army frens.... its raining.. .and i turn too fast... was flung off the bike... lucky a uncle and a couple came to my help! although i still act as if i am ok, but its damn painful la!!! gosh... my 2nd accident le... fell once like 3 years ago... for pple out there... my advice is... nv ride a bike... cos a rider surely will fall de... i once tot i am unfallible.. un-buang-able... but.......haiyo.... its nv about how gd u r or u r safe... its about the car around u... the weather... ur bike conditions... ur tyres (mine was lousy cos my bike is lousy)....... haiz.... painful painful.... but as promised.... upload a video show u all? and plz plz... don ride a bike.... its not farnie to be in a accident... but 4 days mc... but my drama is in the last few days le... am juz gonna don use the mc and finish it ba... getting into holiday mood cos ending... which is not gd... think my performance drop... i muz buck up and concentrate for the final dash!!! hope it will be gd when it come out... seriously hoping... enjoy my dumb video... haha....
video

No comments:

Post a Comment