Tuesday, June 10, 2008

60th post...

My best bangla fren! hee.. see this guy above? his name is mamun... how i know him? i don know.. haha.. juz tt he very friendly.. greets me everyday... den one dayi decided to treat him drinks.. den another day i treat him eat cakes and stuff.. cos like after i learn tt they earn very little and work very hard.. i really wan to treat the workers better when i am ard ma.. haha... den he came to talk to me... den i ask him about his life lor.. he had a family in bangladesh... he is in sg for many 10 years le.. went back in between for a couple of years... got married... den b4 he left for sg again.. his wife got pregnant.. so now he is in sg working.. telling me tt his little boy is 3 years old le... and he look at me wif filled wif feeling and say "i miss my little boy".. oh my god.. for tt instance, i almost tear... tts like so poor thing la.. he nv see his kid b4... he den took out his wallet and in the tattered and torn wallet is a photo of his wife... haha.. he say he remit ard 700 back each mth and his wife started a business making plaster and is having 14 workers uder her liao... he scrimp and save in sg lor.. den i say "wah, den ur wife muz be happy la! be boss liao" he replied "money isn't everything, wo me by her side, how she happy?".. very touched la! the next day he came to me ask for my hp no. and den call me in a while saying wanna treat me to macdonalds the coming sunday! of cos i rejected la.. his money should be wasted this way! but am really really happy wif this new fren i made.. open up my "eyes" alot...






9/6 !!! mom's bday! haha.. but the above photos r taken at a dinner on 8/6.. cos monday jx performing ma.. not free to celebrate... this is a restaurant at toa payoh... which my mom wanted to try.. and the place is of great meaning to us! nvm.. say later.. i took the photos sneakily during dinner.. hhaa.. which is y i am not in the picture and they r not posing... look at the food! happy birthday mom! hee... i did clean up a cupboard on her bday for her to use la! know tt she wanted to clean tt very long le but didn't have time to.. hee...



this picture is taken outside of the restaurant... can see tt its quite new? yeah.. its new.. but when i was very very young, this is a old restaurant wif no air-con... a fav haunt of my extended family ( we r v v close de) to have gathering and dinners... the kids... me and my brother and all my beloved cousins will play ard in the park while the adults chatted after meals.. we spend many many happy moments catching little fishes at the steps there la.. using bread to lure them den use paper cup to cup them up! haha... got tortoise also la! hee... those were the days man... muz treat all of them to eat here someday! hee...

PS: care is not love... love is love..... the heart will detect....

No comments:

Post a Comment