Wednesday, April 29, 2009

111th post!

111 post!! haha... looks like something like 111111111 kinda thingy arh... haha.. announcing....... (drumroll) KANG CHENG XI finish his last exams!! haha... if no subject fails... i would have taken my last exams and graduated le... only next week got fyp presentation... haha!!! omg omg!! but hor.. today also nv celebrate much... think too tired le la... haha... more n more become zai nan... finding fun online... haha... hooked to bejewelled blitz which i don know y... haha....

Oh... anyway... today realised... from a whole box of stuff my bro give mi from my ex gf who asked my bro to return mi.... i gotten over... really... thou i know i took a super long time... i gotten over... realised tt even if i nv change... nth changes.. but the world around mi changes... everything else does... so the same me in a different world is a different me already... yes... took super long but i gotten over... with lotsa factors contributing to it! thanks!!! to whoever la... haha...

SO NOW I AM CHIRPY AS A BIRD!!! haha.. very happy... excited and not sleeping.. going to have a new hair colour later today! have a new change to go into this new phase of life.... and as soon as exams ended... my mediacorp manager contacted me to do this variety show on sat.. and a meeting with them on monday!! hopefully my career get sorted out soon too!! haha.. thanks mediacorp! for giving me so much grace on studies... thanks ntu for giving me the best years of my life... hahaha!! super elated!! gonna not sleep and wait til 8 to go eat this nice noodle downstairs that always get sold out in 2 hours!! humph!!!

PS: i will not open or read the things inside the box... it shall remain... no point also....

3 comments:

  1. exam over le...how u feel?my exam on 5th of may...

    next 3 month got prelim exam...still got end of year exam..next year go ite...which sch i should goto?can help me deside??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun b too sad.. Watever is yours will b yours den.. Let it go might b a gd thing.. Thing will b getting better nxt.. Congrad on ur last exam and gradu soon arh... Haha.. I still have a FYP to go.. 4more months to go.. Getting hard.. !!!All the best in ur work.. Waiting for ur new show den.. Jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. singapore got how many ite?

    ReplyDelete