Monday, June 1, 2009

124th post..

its 4 plus in the morning.... caught terminator... haha... don know y leh... don find it nice.. but its a must watch la.. since i always catch most of the movie... haha... omg... think the shallow me more suited to mindless chick flick or comedy.... haha.... night at the musuem 2 was very nice to me thou... haha!!! i love ben stiller... nice nice!!!

1st time in my life.. at crossroad... nothing to look forward to.... no starting of jobs.. no reopening of schs.... haha... my body clock is all topsy turvy... haha... i am living a life of don care is what time... don care is what day... cos a monday and a sat... or whatever is the same to me la.... haha!!! sounds nice right? hee... but ok ok only leh...

These few days very happy leh... haha... Spent my time doing things i like... had some interesting things.... not bad not bad... haha.... went east coast one night... used to go there alot in sec sch... long time nv go there le... after going den realise i actually missed it alot la... miss the feeling of the sea breeze on ur face and all.... haha... yups... enjoyed my time there!!! haha..... i plan to start working at mid or end june... hmmz.. have to step up my effort in my job hunt... haha....

PS: sorry to a certain someone... my blog post cause such a misunderstanding tt hurt u... sorry.... nv intended tt...

No comments:

Post a Comment