Wednesday, June 24, 2009

131th post...

i have already landed a job! banking de... haha... today! should be starting on 6th of july if nth goes wrong.... omg omg... so fast my holiday ending... this 6th of july actually means alot to me... alot alot.. It will be the 1st day into my working phase of life... The start of a carefree life for me... the start of a busy life... and stuff... omg.. i find myself getting into a fluster about how to use my remaining days.... wanna play n play all i can b4 starting... its like a last burst of fire kinda thing... haha.. til the point i was like planning my remaining days b4 i die kinda thingy... haha... feeling a tinge of depress thou... once i start... i can nv go back to the life i had in uni... hmmz... life.... goes on....

PS: hmmmz... should i..... when?

No comments:

Post a Comment