Sunday, August 30, 2009

148th post

hi all!! i have to apologise to everyone who make an effort to come to my blog lor... cos i so long nv update... blog so dead... pple come see no update surely very disappointed de lor... hee... yups yups!! sorry sorry...

Updates on my life... my job at standard chartered bank is taking off... closing my 1st deal soon... working hard... have to make this a successful try lor... don like to fail... working hard... learn to throw away the "air of a star" i had last time... haha.. although i don have la.. yups yups!!

Also throwing off my burden la.. my burden of doing things right.. saying the politically correct stuff... be concious of how pple look or perceive i am... haha... now.. ok la... thinking tt "eh... i can do and say wrong things".. haha.. but i think now i muz hold back a bit le la.. always purposely say lotsa super wrong things even normal pple won say.. hee... think there is lotsa lotsa me.... different different sides of me... i always tot one of these side is the real mi.. but now.. haa... sort of identity crisis... don know which one is the real one.. haha... but actually.. heck la... haha... maybe the real is the forever changing.. different character me... haha!!! so think bout it... which is the side of chengxi u saw and knew leh? u might be super surprise by the other side lor.. hee...
yups yups!!!

photos... haha.. lazy to upload la.. go my facebook to see ba... recently caught a few movie... coco b4 chanel is nice... final destination is juz so sick... i love movies... loving life now... looking forward to my vietnam trip 3 weeks later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment