Monday, March 22, 2010

176th post

As expected... haha!!! my tag board is flame by shinee fan or whatsoever... haha.. and as promised i del away those tags!! haha... amazingly.. jiaqi who is a die hard key fans also okay when she sees me.. haha.. guess she is afterall mature ba.. haha.. some passerby... pardon me arh.. childishly post some personal attack on myself just for those views? haha.. not affecting me... lalalalala!!! making u dui... haha.. omg.. okay.. now i am the childish one... :p

anyway... whatever... what pple who doesn't matter to me says doesn't concern me a bit... haha!!! yups!

btw... back on track... recently very busy over work.... knowing new pple... religiously following "shan de nu wang" on scv... and of cos... a majority part of my life is to spend time wif my gf... and of cos... other den a minor blip.. everything is going very well!!! like.... ever since i became attached... my life totally took a big turn... the way i lead my life.. my lifestyle.. my likes n dislikes... my routine every week... all got renewed!!! all changed... seems unreal... but i guess i am very much into it tt i am enjoying every moment...

Used to always hold back n doubt myself "eh... is this really the right girl for me? am i really happy?" whenever i felt happy... den the doubt starts to grow.. den the "grass is greener on the other side" mentality kicks in... but i think as u grow older... more experienced... u realised.... yeah!!! it is real happiness... and right girl?? haha... there is nothing such as a right girl... at tt moment.. .the moment u are immersed in love... holding her in ur arms... only wanting to dote n love her... tts the right girl at the right moment... and without any doubt.. she MAY be the right girl forever more...

Change is the only thing tt remain constant... there will always be change... even if u went thru lengths to prove to urself tt its love... its the right girl.. but things might change the next sec!

Due to my gf being slightly younger... seriously... have nv been so relaxed wif someone for a long long time... the confidence of me totally able to provide her what she wants... to be intellectually able to surpass n guide her... to be able to turn back time n do some puppy love sort of thingy... The best thing of all... i realised that i only have to try my best... she has no expectation of me to live up to... those check list which girls ard me have
1) career prospect
2) pay
3) house u live in
4) car u drive

i don have to shoulder all these... just trying my best to treat her well is gd enough... riding bike together in the rain might be a kind of happiness too as compare to well-sheltered in a luxury car!!!!

Maybe... just maybe tt things might change in the future.. but i know tt i will try to live up... try to keep up to pace... of those expectation... of not becos of wanting to live up to the expectation so i strive to... and becos of wanting to provide her wif a better environment to live in... a better life... and of cos... not forgetting the ultimate aim of having a happier life... together....

PS: its just a random rant today since i nv meet my gf today n blogged this while missing her at home.. haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment